Plus Fitness Lathlain is a thriving club looking for the next AWESOME person to join our team!
With our health clubs growing and demand only increasing, we wish to be well equipped with great trainers & staff to support the needs of the market.
Being a part of a well-established national brand within Western Australia we are experiencing growth, therefore have exciting opportunities waiting for you!
Worked at a gym before? Not like this you haven’t! Plus Fitness boasts some of the most exciting opportunities!
Our facility is in Lathlain. With a well-established membership base that is only growing, we can offer the right person a long career and success within the industry.
If you think you could ‘make a difference’ in helping to improve our members’ lives – then we want to hear from you.
Our personal trainers benefit from:
- Access to business development and mentoring
- Initial and continued support on how to run your very own successful PT business.
- In club mentoring to improve skillset and client retention.
- Internal and external marketing.
- Opportunities to help in our community.
- Monthly/Quarterly workshops to enhance team building & member
- Access to gain ongoing qualifications and further education through our network of affiliates.
- Low start-up commitment and generous build-up period.
- Management positions – or learn the skills to become a manager. * Understand the entire club.
The steps required to become our next star Personal trainer:
- Apply with a cover letter that describes yourself and what unique benefits you can offer our members & your future clients. Please attach your CV.
- Receive an invitation to an interview. If successful and already qualified, we will put you in touch with the Club Owner to get started.
Not Qualified as a Personal Trainer yet?
We have exciting opportunities within the club like member services and work experience, with relationships to support you in becoming a Personal Trainer and fulfilling your dreams.
We are looking for one Awesome person to GROW with our growing business North of the River.