Join our team of 4 full time salaried employed personal trainers.
We have a permanent salaried position of 15 – 20 hours for a Personal Trainer with full employment benefits and the opportunity to grow into a salaried full time staff member. Our business is thriving and it’s time to recruit our next team member.
This is NOT a contractor or rent paying position. This position would suit someone who wishes to grow and develop as a fitness professional.
We are a small team who work closely together to give our clients the best experience we can.
Our employment model is that of permanent employees provided with an existing customer base, rather than contractors or rent paying coaches. We look after the staff who look after our clients.
We provide strength and conditioning, nutrition, and rehabilitation services to a clientele who are committed to their health and fitness and fun to work with.
Our brand is premium, and we present as smart, friendly, and professional.
If you want to grow as a professional trainer and coach, then this role will give you the security and the opportunities to develop.
As the new Personal Trainer at Healthy Fit, you will:
· Design and coach high-quality programs for clients in semi-private personal training sessions (max of 4 people in a session with personalised programs) and private personal training sessions.
· Give our clients an outstanding experience, and be tuned into their health and wellness – not just a training session
· Contribute to the daily growth of business, customer retention, customer education and customer acquisition
· Coordinate client bookings and appointments
· Be able to work some mornings, evenings, and weekends (no split shifts)
As the new Personal Trainer at Healthy Fit, you will be rewarded with:
· Rare permanent salaried employment without the risks of precarious contracts and hourly rates
· Training and development in a career-orientated business to help embrace opportunities for growth
· Flexible working hours with NO SPLIT SHIFTS
· A great work environment and supportive and knowledgeable team
What We’re Looking for In You:
We’ll be looking for evidence that:
· You can develop strong relationships with customers and staff
· You have experience in strength training and fitness training and be able to deliver strength training program to all genders.
· You are competent in teaching the fundamentals of strength training
· You have excellent time management and organisational skills
· You share our enthusiasm for exceptional customer experience
· You’re committed to ongoing education and professional development
· Cert III and IV in Fitness as a minimum (higher education and/or experience is desirable)
· First Aid and CPR
If this sounds like you, and you’d like a secure job with the opportunity to grow and establish yourself, submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org right away.