About the role
Fitstop Cairns are looking for a passionate, professional Studio Manager to join our team that will help create an incredible member experience and drive our success. Excellent opportunity for progression and ongoing training within the Fitstop Training system. This role consists of a combination of running group training sessions and back office management tasks such as sales, event management, staff management, and studio care.
Benefits and perks
- Excellent job flexibility to choose your ideal work schedule and work partly from home
- Work within highly supportive structures and systems of Fitstop
- Owners open to exploring equity share or bonuses for a proven manager
- Onsite free parking + free gym membership
What you will bring to the role
The ideal candidate needs to be an experienced and confident fitness coach who either has existing studio management experience or someone with relevant skills who is ready to take that next step in their career.
- High level of professionalism and work ethic is a must!
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic and friendly
- Genuinely passionate about fitness and helping others
- Willingness and confidence to do sales calls
- Manage all aspects of the studio
- Lead high-quality engaging group training classes for clients
- Approx 15 hours of coaching per week and then 25 hours of studio management
- Manage the studio team including rosters, fortnightly team meetings and harness a positive team dynamic
- Member acquisition and retention – following up leads via phone and text in a timely fashion and converting new memberships
- Managing onboarding of new members to ensure positive first month
- Achieve positive net member movement each month
- Developing and nurturing local B2B relationships and opportunities for mutual promotion
- Social media management – managing our social media accounts to create high quality content and encourage engagement
- General administration tasks and general enquiries
- Ensure studio is impeccably maintained and that other staff are upholding the same standards of cleanliness
- Organising and hosting gym events such as challenge after parties
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- Current First Aid and CPR
You have the opportunity to come into a well regarded and established community with efficient easy-to-follow processes and a high level of support. You will receive a high level of support and guidance from the owners to ensure you are successful and confidently know how to fulfil your role. You will be given support via investment into marketing and lead generation activities to provide you with quality leads to convert into members. If you’d like to take that step into management and learn how to run a fitness business in a supportive environment then this is the perfect opportunity for you!