We are looking to expand our Personal Training Team at Fitness First Canberra City and Deakin. If you are passionate about health and fitness and want to work with an amazing team, we want to hear from you!
Now is a great time to start, as our members are keen to get fit for the summer and with ever growing knowledge and desire to be healthy and active, a demand for fitness professionals in our club is rapidly growing and we need your can-do attitude and passion to help our members achieve their goals.
As a Trainer at Fitness First Canberra and Deakin you’ll have access to:
– Premium equipment and facilities in a prime location
– Ongoing mentoring and constant support from your Personal Training Manager
– 12 week Induction Development Program
– Industry -leading programs to make your business prosper: – Small Group Training, Jumpstarts plus more.
– The support of a large, national brand with a focus on personal training and member satisfaction.
As a Personal Trainer with Fitness First Canberra City and Deakin, you’ll have the opportunity to help improve the lives of our members, whilst working amongst our passionate team of fitness professional and energetic Personal Training Team.
Immediate Start is Available
– Cert III and IV in Fitness
– First Aid and CPR
– Fitness Professional Insurance
– Fitness Professional Registration (AUSactive, Physical Activity Australia, FitRec)
If this inspires you, APPLY NOW!
JOB TYPE: Sub Contract- Full time/ Part time
SALARY: $60 to $120 per hour
– All Access Gym Membership
– Referral Program