We’re looking for qualified, passionate Personal Trainers to join our team. If you have the unique ability to motivate, challenge, inspire and take our gym culture to the next level, we’d love to meet you!
Here’s what a Jetts Personal Trainer looks like:
• You have a strong passion for people, health and fitness
• You want to make a difference in your community and you walk the talk!
• You want to make Personal Training your full-time gig
• You’re self-driven and hardworking — you go looking for your own opportunities!
• Your leadership qualities put the team first!
• You’re outgoing, friendly, honest and polite
• You want to inspire people to live a better life
• Complimentary gym membership with access to 250 gyms
• Ongoing support and lead generation to help you grow your business
• You will be given the opportunity to work paid desk hours
• Minimum Certificate III or IV in Fitness
• Current First Aid and CPR Certificates
• Current insurance cover: personal liability and public indemnity
• Working with Children check
Jetts Fitness Australia is the World’s Most Loved Training Gym with over 270 gyms in 6 countries. From humble beginnings on the Sunshine Coast in QLD, Jetts has grown to become a market leader in 24/7 fitness clubs with the highest standards of operation in the industry.
Our mission has been and always will be to inspire people to live a better life. We are a good profit business with our members at the centre of everything we do every day.
How to apply?
If you want to be part of the Jetts family, please apply with a cover letter and CV that shows us that you have what it takes to be a Jetts person! Submit through email.