CycleBar is an inclusive, inspiring and low impact / high intensity cycling experience for all ages and body types. We offer concierge-level service, premium amenities and an invigorating environment designed to rock your ride. No matter where you are in your fitness journey, CycleBar will calm your mind, elevate your mood and revive your senses.
We are currently seeking high energy cycle instructors with a passion for fitness, community, and our brand.
Equal parts educator, DJ, coach, motivator and friend, our CycleStar instructors help riders improve performance, reach goals and change lives one ride at a time. They bring incomparable energy, training, enthusiasm and charisma to each and every ride.
- Creating personalised playlists following our 12-song sequence to perform in a range of scheduled class formats
- Meeting and greeting riders
- Ensuring new riders are welcomed and set up correctly for their ride experience
- Promoting classes on social media and supporting the growth of the studio community
- Taking part in theme rides, community events etc
To be considered you will:
- Have a passion for the fitness industry and a drive to succeed
- Love music, creating pumping playlists and unique ride experiences for each and every class
- Be community minded, enjoy seeing results with our members and their fitness journey
- Have reliable and flexible availability including early mornings, evenings, weekend and public holidays
- Ideally have Cert III or IV in fitness or similar cycle instructor certification
What you will receive:
- Comprehensive training will be provided to help you master the unique CycleBar experience
- Competitive rates of pay including incentives based on class sizes
- Well-equipped studio facilities
- Supportive fun team environment
- Flexible hours of work
To register your interest and become part of our dynamic team, apply now by submitting your resume to email@example.com and providing your availability.