We are a fast-growing Indoor Cycling Franchise looking for individuals who want to grow with us! Our CycleBar Experience Associate delivers the CycleBar experience and drives sales daily.
We are currently seeking high energy, passion filled, and sales motivated individuals who are fitness minded and have a love for community, and our brand!
- Greeting members and welcoming them to the studio
- Setting up members for their ride
- Completing sales calls with prospective members to secure first rides and memberships
- Meeting monthly sales and activity targets
- Managing prospect and member details through our in house system
- Celebrating member milestones
- Actively promoting the studio and community through social media and grassroots marketing activities
- Maintaining a clean studio
- General assistance as required.
To be considered you will:
- Have exceptional sales and customer service skills
- Enjoy communicating on the phone, email and face to face
- Be dedicated to meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have a passion for the fitness industry and a drive to succeed
- Be a reliable team player with an eye for detail
- Have flexible availability including early mornings, evenings, weekend and public holidays
To be considered please email your resume and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org