DF.GYM is looking for a new CrossFit / Functional Fitness Instructor to join our awesome crew. The person who is going to love this position is someone who is a friendly energetic contributor to the team, has the ability to service our growing community of members with a high level of training, building relationships and helping people enjoy their experience here at our awesome new facility. The gym is based in a central location 5min drive from Cairns CBD, in which we offer an amazing gym culture, a free gym membership and a pathway to grow as the business expands.
- Provide individual and group training sessions as per allocated timetable
- Collaborate in the direction of programming for our Cross Training classes
- Program personal training sessions by identifying goals and creating tailored plans for members
- Assist with in-house CrossFit competitions & help coach teams/individuals participating in local CrossFit events.
- CrossFit Level 1 Certificate
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Current ‘Working with Children’ Blue Card
- Current CPR/First Aid Certificate
- 2+years previous experience in Health & Fitness Industry
- Experience in coaching Cross Fit / Group Functional Fitness classes
- Experience in teaching junior classes (beneficial but not essential)
- Excellent organisation, time management and punctuality
- Great interpersonal skills with excellent communication and ability to listen to member’s differing needs
- Adaptability to learn our client management & programming software platform (ZenPlanner)
- Ability to take ownership and use initiative with minimal supervision
You’ll be joining a team of professional Fitness & Muay Thai coaches, passionate about helping kids find their confidence, helping members find their fitness and helping athletes become champions.