About Genesis Health + Fitness
With 24 hour access, 7 days a week, our national network of health clubs spans across Australia at 41 locations (and growing!) featuring every aspect of exercise from weights to cardio, swimming or dance, boxing to cycling. We are passionate about creating a fitness community that is inclusive, encouraging and empowering of everyone!
Are you ready to take your passion for fitness to the next level? As a Coach, you’ll inspire and guide Coaching Zone participants through dynamic group personal training sessions. Utilise cutting-edge heart rate technology and foster a supportive and fun community atmosphere.
Coaching Zone provides group personal training sessions for the beginner through to the advanced. Each session incorporates heart rate technology, helping participants better their performance time and time again. The guidance and support from our passionate coaches and our strong community atmosphere are what keeps our members motivated and coming back for more.
Supported by the Head Coach, deliver high quality and engaging group training sessions across a variety of workout styles, and empower participants to achieve their health and fitness goals.
You’ll have access to:
- Coach Induction Manual and onboarding
- Mentoring and support from the Head Coach
- Myzone heartrate technology
- Opportunities for career progression
Don’t miss this opportunity to elevate your career in fitness!
Skills & Attributes
- Exceptional communication and people skills
- Dedication to delivering exceptional customer service and unforgettable member experiences
- Ability to engage and coordinate a group of people in a small group training environment
- Minimum Cert III in Fitness
- First Aid and CPR
The successful candidate must hold a minimum Certificate III in Fitness, First Aid, CPR, Fitness Registration with an approved registration body, Working with Children Check and National Police Check on the commencement date.