PERSONAL TRAINERS & FITNESS PROFESSIONALS OF PERTH!
We are currently looking for an ambitious Personal Trainer to join our highly motivated and successful team at Goodlife Cottesloe.
Now is a great time to become a Fitness Professional as our members are looking for extra motivation and guidance to reach their health and fitness goals, and the demand for a Fitness Professional at our clubs is higher than ever. No previous experience is necessary, just a positive attitude with the drive and determination to achieve your goals.
Whether you are looking to change locations, find your Goodlife job or expand your already established business WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Goodlife will start you on the right path with:
- 2-day induction development program
- x2 full uniforms (including a jacket)
- Professional photographs
- In profile showcasing you as a trainer
- Website profile board
- x250 Business cards
- PLUS ongoing personal 1on1 mentoring with your Personal Training Manager
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- First Aid and CPR
- Fitness Registration with AusActive (or Fit Rec)
- Work Authorisation in Australia
As a Personal Trainer with Goodlife Cottesloe, you’ll have the chance to help change the lives of our members while working among a super passionate Team!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply today!