We’re looking for Personal Trainer’s who want to turn their passion into a career. Join the team of highly-qualified Fitness Professionals at Goodlife and operate your business within ours, work your own hours and maximise your potential.
As a Personal Trainer at Goodlife you’ll have access to industry leading support, including:
● 2 day Personal Training Induction
● 12 Week Development program
● Guaranteed leads to help grow your business
● Ongoing mentoring and support from your PT Manager
There are many benefits to becoming a Personal Trainer at Goodlife, including…
● Build your own business and choose your own hours
● Access to premium facilities
● Access to a large membership base
● Industry leading programs
● Opportunities for career progression
● Complimentary gym membership to access any of our clubs
A little about us…
Goodlife Health Clubs is the largest Australian-owned and operated fitness organisation, with 90+ Goodlife Clubs nationally. Our purpose is simple. Move people to achieve great things.
We are proud to be part of Fitness and Lifestyle Group (FLG). FLG’s portfolio of globally renowned fitness brands includes Goodlife Health Clubs, Fitness First Australia, Jetts, Zap, and Barry’s. FLG has 500+ physical locations across Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Singapore, and Thailand. Our 10,000+ employees currently help almost a million people live happier, healthier and more active lives, delivering 65 million+ workouts per year.
If you hold a Certificate IV in Fitness and you’re ready to empower our community to live stronger and happier lives, we want to hear from you!