About the business and the role:
We are looking for Personal Trainers who are driven to build a successful business, passionate about helping their clients achieve results, and who are looking for a long-term opportunity with our brand-new Club! We want Trainers who understand that reliability, punctuality and great customer service are the cornerstone of a great Personal Training business. We want people who have a great attitude, work as a team, and want to improve the health of our members.
If this sounds like you, then we want to meet you!
About the role:
Goodlife will start you on the right path with:
- 2-day Induction covering Sales, Lead Generation, Business Management
- PLUS, 12-Week Goodlife Training & Development Program
- PLUS, proven in-club Lead Generation and Client Building Programs
- PLUS, ongoing 1on1 Mentoring by your Personal Training Manager
Skills and Experience:
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- First Aid and CPR
- Fitness Registration
Job benefits and perks:
- Work your own hours.
- enjoy uncapped income and be your own boss!
- Operate in a state-of-the-art facility.
- Ongoing Training and Development with your Personal Training Manager and industry experts
- Leads ready to go.