Assistant Manager/ Personal Trainer – Snap Fitness Clayfield
· Guaranteed hours
· Earn money while building your PT client base
· Potential for growth within company
3 key selling points
· Be your own boss
· Great PT to member ratio with clients ready to train
· Generous rent-free period
Grow your business and PT skills with Snap Fitness – Clayfield
Why work at Snap Fitness Clayfield?
· Uncapped earning potential
· Free rent until April 2024!
· Opportunities for professional advancement in a supportive environment.
Grow your career with continuous coaching and support!
· Fantastic club culture – join a team where the atmosphere is upbeat, energetic, and supportive, and where work is more than just work.
About the role
As a Personal Trainer/ Assistant Club Manager with our team, you will have the opportunity to positively impact customers’ lives and assist them in achieving their fitness objectives. You will work with a group that takes great satisfaction in providing a comfortable and safe environment for people to make the differences they want in their life.
Make use of your extensive expertise in exercise science to provide one-on-one client counselling and to design customised fitness programs that are appropriate for each person’s physical capabilities. Show off your strong customer service skills as you engage with clients and answer their questions about the gym equipment, goods and services we provide, general health issues, and more.
You are a professional with a strong sense of motivation, devotion, and enthusiasm for all things fitness. You thrive in a positive work environment and take pleasure in forming relationships with clients. You also have the following attributes:
· The capacity to motivate customers.
· A warm and outgoing demeanour.
· Strong people skills to interact with a diverse spectrum of people with various backgrounds and motivations.
· Thorough knowledge of the human body and nutrition and a passion for health and fitness.
· The ability to provide excellent customer service.
Must have qualifications:
· Certificate III or IV in Fitness
· Current First Aid certificate and CPR (or higher qualification).
· Must have appropriate police/working with children check.
· Proof of business insurance
About Snap Fitness
Since 2003, Snap Fitness has been on a mission to help people create positive lifestyle habits that make them feel fantastic. As one of the worlds largest and fastest growing fitness franchises, we offer vibrant gyms that you’ll actually want to spend time in!
We feature a welcoming atmosphere and provide clear guidance. Always open, we make fitting in fitness simple. Our caring team and other members look out for you, helping you lift weights and leave feeling lifted!
About the gym
Working directly with the Club Manager and the Franchisee, you will be welcomed and supported within the club. With generous ratios and free rent until April 2024, this opportunity provides an ideal environment for you to build and expand your clientele base. Join our dynamic team and contribute to the success of our fitness community.
If you can see yourself contributing, advancing, and learning with Snap Fitness then please APPLY NOW! Via the link below.