Work for an organisation that cares about you! What matters to you? You matter to us.
- Are you passionate about working with elderly clients and positioning exercise plans in a way that connects with them?
- Do you enjoy collaborating with other health professionals?
- Do you want to work for an industry leader in community based care?
- Permanent Full Time Position | Mon to Fri | 38 Hours per-week | Hours between 8am – 5pm
- All admin work completed in normal hours | No split shifts | No weekend work
- Base $56,569 + 11% Super + Up to $18.5K Not for Profit salary packaging tax free!
Our Personal Trainers work closely with the Allied Health team and are responsible for the delivery of individualised and comprehensive exercise programs to suit older people and those living with a disability. The focus of these programs include but is not limited to falls prevention, pain and injury management as well as social support to our client base.
Working within our state of the art Cairns Wellness Centre, our Personal Trainer achieves client satisfaction through seamless delivery of innovative programs that are developed with our clients’ needs in mind.
This position will:
- Supervise the delivery of group exercise programs
- Deliver exercise, inclusive of demonstrating, instructing and modifying program content for each client
- Provide guidance, motivation and social support to our clients to assist them to reach their goals
- Provide feedback to assist with health maintenance and risk management
- Facilitate stretch and flow classes
- Develop networks and partnerships with important partners and stakeholders within the local community
Consistently reach set KPI’s.
Skills and Experience you will need to succeed
- Minimum Certificate 4 in Personal Training
- Previous experience delivering prescribed gym based exercise programs for the over 65’s or extensive experience working with the elderly in a similar environment in addition to qualifications
- Registration as an Exercise Professional by Fitness Australia
- Valid First Aid and CPR certificate
- Ability to develop networks and partnerships with important partners and stakeholders within the local community
- Confident in using different forms of technology such as smart phones, handheld devices, email and internet
- Satisfactory completion of a police record check
Benefits for you
We offer a growing range of benefits including:
- Tax benefits through salary packaging options as a not-for-profit organisation
- Regular hours to suit your work-life balance
- Professional development, employee award programs and career progression opportunities
- A career with purpose – the opportunity to make a real difference in the community and our client’s lives
- A safe and healthy workplace culture which promotes diversity and mutual respect
- EAP support with ‘no cost’ access to wellness services
integratedliving is an industry-leading provider known for its person-centred approach to care. We are committed to delivering better health and well-being outcomes for our regional and remote customers. As an organisation, we have been concentrating on providing exceptional in-home care to aged care customers with a 2024 focus of transforming to the leading provider of health and community care services for people who are either aging or living with a chronic illness or disability. If you would like to be a part of this exciting time, please read on, and apply to be a part of the journey!