- Experienced in sales, community outreach & passionate about promoting health, fitness, & wellbeing?
- Do you love keeping organized and working in a busy admin environment?
- Do you have a personal trainer qualification and are looking for a rewarding and stable career in Aged Care?
If you want to move off the gym floor and into gym management, whilst still working in an industry that is helping others and giving back to the community, then our Wellness Centre Coordinator role might be just what you’re looking for!
As a Wellness Centre Coordinator at integratedliving you will be part of a dedicated allied health care team focused on promoting the wellbeing of our aged and vulnerable clients, to live independent lives in their own community.
Not only will you be accountable for the daily management of activities at our Wallsend and Raymond Terrace Wellness Centre, but you will know how to connect and engage with older clients and will play a key role promoting our service offerings to other community groups, medical centres, allied health professionals, and aged care facilities.
About the Role:
- Our Wellness Centre Coordinators are the face of the centre and are there to promote integratedliving, which includes our Wellness Centres and virtual services.
- They are responsible for maintaining client engagement through organizing local events and social activities, morning teas, monthly fitness challenges and much much more!
- They oversee the day-to-day operations of the Wellness Centre, as well as have personal training experience to assist our Exercise physiologists run some of the group exercise classes.
- Through networking, they are creating strong relationships that create new referral pathways to consistently drive referral leads to the business.
- They draw upon their knowledge of our business to help listen, learn, connect, and collaborate with others all for the betterment of our clients.
- They are a highly visible representative of our organisation and play a pivotal role in enhancing our reputation as a provider of choice through commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction.
- Sales or management experience, preferably gained in a customer centric role (eg. Retail, Gym Management)
- Experience in health & wellbeing promotion, stakeholder management and community outreach- face to face, and business to business. Confident in approaching other businesses and presenting in front of an audience.
- Self-directed, and strong administration skills with attention to detail.
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills; able to effectively engage with multiple stakeholders and adapt style and strategy to suit audience.
Benefits for you
All of our employees are entitled to a range of benefits, including:
- Tax benefits through salary packaging options as a not-for-profit organisation
- Regular hours to suit your work-life balance
- Professional development, employee award programs and career progression opportunities
- A career with purpose – the opportunity to make a real difference in the community and our client’s lives
- A safe and healthy workplace culture which promotes diversity and mutual respect
- Exclusive employee benefits & discounts with health and financial providers
- EAP support with ‘no cost’ access to wellness services
integratedliving is an industry-leading provider known for its person-centred approach to care. We are committed to delivering better health and well-being outcomes for our regional and remote customers. As an organisation, we have been concentrating on providing exceptional in-home care to aged care customers with a 2024 focus of transforming to the leading provider of health and community care services for people who are either ageing or living with a chronic illness or disability. If you would like to be a part of this exciting time, please read on, and apply to be a part of the journey!