As TSN continues to expand, we are seeking a dedicated Administration & Marketing Assistant to join the team at our training facility in Warana on a casual basis, 2-3 days per week.
Working directly with the Founder, this role is your gateway to becoming part of something transformative, with an opportunity to grow & progress into a more permanent position within our passionate team.
You will play a critical role in the administration & general marketing functions of TSN. Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Welcoming clients, addressing customer inquiries, and providing exceptional service
• Fulfilling customer orders (in person & online) including tracking, packing and prompt dispatch of orders
• Stock management including supplier liaison, stock tracking, unpacking and order data entry in Xero
• Account reconciliations, receipting & invoicing, processing payments.
• Handling phone enquiries, emails, processing orders, and ensuring the smooth operation of our office.
• Facility management, including arranging cleaning (and contributing, when required), general maintenance & ensuring presentable to clients
• Social media planning and scheduling, contributing to our online presence and engagement with our community digitally.
• Managing stationery levels
• Developing & updating policies and procedures
• Administrative support to Founder
– Have a highly developed customer service focus (ability to build rapport with clients) – people are what we are about!
– Highly organised with the ability to multitask and cope well under pressure
– Ability to take initiative with little supervision, working both autonomously and collaboratively.
– A quick learner with a “can do” attitude, with excellent team working skills
– Dedicated, proactive and committed work attitude
– Committed and passionate about a career in the Fitness, health & wellness sector and promoting a healthy lifestyle, then we look forward to meeting you.
– Excellent computer proficiency and efficient in Google Docs & Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word and Excel)
– Experience in various online applications; To-doist, Xero, Later, Klaviyo, Canva, WooCommerce / WordPress – preferred, but not essential.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of engaging effectively with everyone from customers to the Director of the business, as well as via email.
– High-level English and grammatical skills are mandatory
– A willingness to learn and adapt, with a desire to take on challenges and grow within the company.
– Enjoy self-development and taking onboard feedback
What We Offer:
• A supportive and vibrant work environment with a team that is passionate about health and fitness.
• Autonomy, variety, and ability to make the role your own.
• The potential to increase hours over time & career growth opportunities (if desired)
• A chance to make a significant impact in a growing company and contribute to the health and well-being of our community.
If you are enthusiastic about joining a team that makes a difference in people’s lives and have what we’re looking for, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org