Zone Health Club Maroochydore is on the lookout for a passionate and enthusiastic Group Fitness Trainer/Assistant Manager to join our vibrant team. We pride ourselves on creating a supportive environment that encourages our members to push their boundaries and achieve their personal health and fitness goals.
As a key member of the Zone Health Club team, you’ll inspire, motivate, and lead individuals through engaging and safe small group fitness sessions, provideing personalized one-on-one attention as you go. With your expertise and energy, you’ll help our members to unlock their potential and enjoy the benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
– Design and lead a range of group fitness classes that cater to all levels of fitness.
– Conduct fitness assessments to track and show client progress.
– Create an inclusive, motivating group fitness environment.
– Maintain the highest safety standards during all sessions.
– Collaborate with the team to develop innovative class formats and training programs.
– Engage with members to foster a sense of community and encourage long-term membership retention.
– Cert III/IV in Fitness
– CPR and First Aid certifications.
– Energetic and positive personality with strong communication skills.
– A commitment to health and fitness and a genuine desire to motivate others.
– Ability to lead and motivate groups as well as work one-on-one with clients.
– Flexible schedule with the ability to work early mornings, evenings, and weekends as required.
– Prior experience in a similar role is preferred but not mandatory.
What We Offer:
– A competitive salary with a potential for bonuses.
– 15-20 Hours/wk
– Opportunities for professional development and career growth.
– Access to the latest fitness equipment and resources.
– A supportive community and a fun working environment.
– Complimentary gym membership for you and your family
Join the Zone Family!
If you’re ready to make a positive impact on the lives of others and join a team that values your contribution, we want to hear from you. Apply today by sending your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zone Health Club is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity at our gym. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.